Thursday, April 28, 2022

Lessons Along the Way

Just a brief reflection on my travels. 

Things I learned:
Utah wants you to get plastic surgery
Nevada wants you to know the truth about Jesus/God
Arizona, I wasn't in long enough to grab a sense.
California wants you to report drunk drivers and get vaccinated.
Oregon doesn't want you to pump your own gas.
Washington, another state I was not in long enough, but it was definitely raining!?
Wyoming has a lot of truck stops, which worked out for sleeping the first night. 
Colorado...home

It was an amazing adventure to remind me that I can travel safely alone. There were only a couple of creepy moments, where I was very thankful to have Jasper with me. I didn't do any real hikes, but all the same I saw lots of amazing things and enjoyed my time away. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Train to Backpacking

 Because we were in a 12 bed mixed dorm room in the hostel, we ended up waking up a little earlier than anticipated. Of course, the nap the ...